Payments must be made in Australian dollars and all bank fees paid by the applicant.
Payment can be made by:
1. Bankdraft made payable to : Australian Pacific College
2. Direct Deposit or Telegraphic Transfer to:
Our Bank Details:
1. All major Credit Cards (Master/Visa/Amex/Diners/JCB) and Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT) cash cards are accepted, surcharges apply – please contact the College
Download Credit Card authority form
2. Personal cheques are not accepted by the College.
3. Please quote your STUDENT NUMBER and NAME when making your payment
*All information and conditions are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change without notice.
Complete our Pre-Arrival Test to check your English level, if you do not have a recent English test result.
Academic Aptitude Test
This test is for candidates who speak English as a first language or have near-native English proficiency who are unable to provide the academic evidence to support their application.
TESOL Entry Test
This test is for candidates who wish to enrol in our Certificate IV in Communicative TESOL.