Payments must be made in Australian dollars and all bank fees paid by the applicant.
Payment can be made by:
1. Bankdraft made payable to : Australian Pacific College
2. Direct Deposit or Telegraphic Transfer to:
Our Bank Details:
1. All major Credit Cards (Master/Visa/Amex/Diners/JCB) and Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT) cash cards are accepted, surcharges apply – please contact the College
Download Credit Card authority form
2. Personal cheques are not accepted by the College.
3. Please quote your STUDENT NUMBER and NAME when making your payment
*All information and conditions are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change without notice.
Complete our Pre-Arrival Test to check your English level, if you do not have a recent English test result.
Academic Aptitude Test
This test is for candidates who speak English as a first language or have near-native English proficiency who are unable to provide the academic evidence to support their application.
Junior Program Test
For students 9 to 15 years old, complete the Junior Programme Pre-Arrival Test to check your level of English.
Click here to complete the Junior Program Pre-Arrival Test