Certificate III in Travel (SIT30216)
- Travel Industry Information
- Customer Service & Sales Techniques
- Australian Destinations
- Make Presentations
- Social & Cultural Sensitivity
- Normal International Airfares
- Travel Products
- Cruise Specialist
- WHS 1
- Promotional International Airfares
- Galileo Computer Reservations System
- International Destinations
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)/Credit Transfer
Students may be eligible to obtain credits for individual modules as a result of experience gained in employment in the relevant business fields or from previous training or education. A fee is payable for assessing your RPL status. Students may also be eligible for credit transfer for relevant units studied at an Australian Registered Training Organisation.
Please check online for our RPL and credit transfer policy
Mode of Study
If you are on a Student Visa, you may study 25% of your course by distance or online.
Please refer here for more information.