The Study Tour program is designed for groups of all ages and all levels of English proficiency that intend on studying in Australia for a short time on a non-student visa. Study Tourscater to the needs of specific groups and integrate language skills and Australian cultural information. Programs can focus on developing general communicative English skills or can be more specialised and tailored for particular areas of interest such as:
- English for Kindergarten teachers
- English for Nurses
- English and Golf
- English and Sightseeing
- English and First Aid
- English and Business
- English and Scuba Diving
Study Tours include sightseeing and touring famous places including the Opera House and Harbour Bridge and various other sites of interest.
- To build confidence in communicating in English.
- To develop and practise all macro skills (reading, writing, listening and speaking).
- To learn functional grammar, lexis and register based around themes from the group itinerary.
- To improve communicative skills with a focus on the development of vocabulary related to the group itinerary.
- To learn more about Australian culture and customs.
- To enable learners to feel comfortable studying in a global context.
- Morning Classes: 9:00 - 1:15 p.m
- Optional Classes: 2:15 - 3:15 p.m
- Evening Classes: 4:30 – 8:30 p.m
Homework and class tests are set regularly and learners complete an exit examination.
Programs include major tourist attractions and other places of interest relevant to the needs of the learners and group itinerary. This may include the Opera House, Harbour Bridge, Blue Mountains, Bondi beach and activities such as shopping and barbecues. School-aged groups can include an Australian school visit in their program, if requested.
- Non-student visa holders only
- Minimum age of entry is 9 years
- A guardian and accommodation inspection is required for under 18 learners in homestay accommodation
APC is a NEAS Quality Endorsed College.