BSB80615 Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning)
- Manage Financial Resources
- Manage the Marketing Process
- Lead Innovative Thinking and Practice
- Making Strategic Transformation
- Lead and Manage Organisational Change
- Work Placement 1 - Initiate Applied Research in a Workplace
- Work Placement 2 - Lead Applied Research and Learning Strategies in a Workplace
UOW Direct Pathway
We’ve partnered with the nationally-recognised University of Wollongong to offer you a direct pathway into any 1 of 8 Master’s Degrees. No Bachelor needed!
When you complete the BSB80615 Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning), you can progress directly into one of these UOW Master's Programs with 50% credit:
- Master of Business
- Master of Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Master of Management
- Master of Project Management
- Master of Business Analytics
- Master of Human Resource Management
- Master of International Business
- Master of Marketing
This means you can graduate with a post-graduate qualification and a Master's Degree in only 2 years.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)/Credit Transfer
Students may be eligible to obtain credits for individual modules as a result of experience gained in employment in the relevant business fields or from previous training or education. A fee is payable for assessing your RPL status. Students may also be eligible for credit transfer for relevant units studied at an Australian Registered Training Organisation.
Please see College Policies for the Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)/Credit Transfer Policy.
Mode of Delivery
Overseas students: Full-time study delivered face-to-face with up to one third (⅓) online.
Domestic students: Full-time/part-time study options delivered face-to-face, online and/or blended.