Juniors will practice language structures with qualified and experienced teachers in a friendly environment through activities such as singing, games, role plays and group discussions which are sure to make their time studying fun and exciting.
On arrival at English Unlimited, juniors will be greeted, tested for their level of English, and then assigned a teacher.
They will then receive a full orientation to the college and Sydney in a presentation, which parents/guardians are welcome to join. As part of this presentation, juniors will be given the materials appropriate to their level of English according to the results of the test. Based on these tests, the Academic Manager will allocate a level best suited to their English proficiency.
- To build confidence and develop a passion for learning English.
- To practise all macro skills (reading, writing, listening and speaking) including functional grammar, lexis and register.
- To improve communicative skills in general with a focus on the development of speaking skills.
- To learn more about Australian culture and customs.
- To enable learners to feel comfortable studying in a global context.
|1st Lesson||9:00am - 9:55am|
|2nd Lesson||10:05am - 11:00am|
|3rd Lesson||11:10am - 12:05pm|
|4th Lesson||12:15pm - 1:10pm|
|Lunch Time||1:10pm - 1:45pm|
|Activities (Combo & Exclusive Packages)||2 afternoons: 1:45pm - 4:30pm
Friday: 9:00am - 4:30pm
Homework and class tests are set regularly and learners complete an exit examination.
Recreation is important order to ensure that the learners are maintaining a healthy lifestyle and are able to maximise their educational opportunity. There are organised activities such as bowling, bush, rainforest and mountain walking, beach fun and ball games. Social functions such as barbecues and parties are organised specifically for primary school aged learners.
- Non-student visa holders only
- Minimum age of entry is 9 years
- A guardian and accommodation inspection is required for under 18 learners in homestay accommodation
APC is a NEAS Quality Endorsed College.