I love my role at AEG as it gives me an opportunity to make a difference in my students’ lives. I consider teaching as my higher purpose of life. I am always touched by my students’ yearning for learning. Nothing gives me more satisfaction than seeing them excel in their personal and professional lives. I love how I have developed a very meaningful rapport with my students with my ability to connect and I strive to make my training sessions an example of excellence every time each time.
I have been with AEG since 2013 and was awarded the Best Trainer at APC in 2015. In addition to my work with AEG, I am an HR consultant, recruitment specialist, business and personal coach with over 25 years’ experience in various roles in top Universities, vocational education industry and corporates globally. I am also a speaker at the top universities, a behavioural expert, and an active member in community welfare programmes in Australia as well as overseas.
I have the greatest passion to partner with businesses and individuals to help them identify their skills, grow to their next higher level through specialist recruitment services, employee engagement for corporates through leadership programs and employee empowerment through personal and professional coaching sessions. My hobbies include travelling and have visited countries like the USA, Singapore, Thailand, New Caledonia to name a few. I love watching movies and listening to music. I am a practitioner of yoga and meditation.
- University of South Australia
- University of Wollongong
- Maruti Suzuki
- National Power Training Institute
- Member of interview boards in prestigious organisations like NPTI and DAVMC
- Member of advisory boards for many educational institutions globally including the Haebix Group
- Doctoral Degree in Management
- Masters in Education
- Masters in Business Administration
- Certifications in Behavioural profiling like Extended DISC, Master Practitioner Neuro-linguistic Programming, Advanced Matrix Therapies, Hypnosis and the latest Multiple Braining Techniques mBIT.
“A good teacher is like a candle – it consumes itself to light the way for others.”
– Mustafa Kemal Atatürk