Junior English Program
Juniors will practise language structures with qualified and experienced teachers in a friendly environment through activities such as singing, games, role plays and group discussions which are sure to make their time studying fun and exciting. The course aims to:
- Build confidence and develop a passion for learning English
- Practise all macro skills (reading, writing, listening and speaking) including functional grammar, lexis and register
- Improve communicative skills in general with a focus on the development of speaking skills
- Learn more about Australian culture and customs
- Enable learners to feel comfortable studying in a global context
On arrival, juniors are greeted, tested for their level of English, and then assigned a teacher and level. They receive a full orientation to the college and Sydney, which parents/guardians are welcome to join and are given materials appropriate to their level.
- Week 1: Personal profile, nouns and adjectives, hobbies and activities, directions and prepositions, icons and sites, language vocabulary
- Week 2: Likes/dislikes; days of the week; feelings; weather; activities/hobbies; adverbs
- Week 3: Fruits and vegetables vocabulary, cooking techniques vocabulary; Australian food reading; recipe instructions; menu making
- Week 4: Animal body parts; animal vocabulary; Australian animal facts reading; interactive speaking activity
Student Growth Stories
Roger – General English
Anar – Merit Scholar / General English
Lucas – General English
Arthur – General English / Marketing
Inna – General English
Erica – Project Management / General English
- Minimum age of entry is 9 years and maximum age of entry is 15 years.
- No minimum English entry requirements
- Non-student visa holders only
- A guardian is required for Juniors aged 9 – 13 years at the end of the day to accompany them to the homestay accommodation.
|Morning||Language Study||Language Study||Language Study||Language Study||Language Study|
Apply in 3 easy steps
Read through the admissions criteria and ensure you meet the entry requirements.
Apply online or contact us to assist with your application
We’ll contact you to confirm the details and help you through the rest of the process.
Bundle and Save on Visa Costs
Course bundling is when you apply for a series of related courses, instead of just one course, saving you money on your visa costs.
For example, if you are interested in a Certificate II or Certificate III course, you can combine it into a bundle with a related Certificate IV course. Or combine a Certificate IV course with a related Diploma and Advanced Diploma.